The Daily Deal Webinar: How To Improve the Value and Performance of Your Online Offers
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
1:30 – 3 p.m. ET
Join DM Confidential on September 18 for this can’t-miss webinar that will show you how to get the most out of your online promotions and measure the effectiveness at driving in-store or ‘offline’ traffic.
At this 90 minutes webinar you’ll learn the latest techniques to get the most activity and value out of your existing customers and proven strategies to gain new ones. You’ll walk away with tips and ideas to target the right customers, devise loyalty programs and use incentives to drive customer activity and sharing on social media outlets. Even after the deal is bought, marketers know they’ve still got work to do. To avoid turning off your subscribers, you need to track offline redemption and gain insight to build more effective, efficient, and relative promotions.
How are you handling the email unsubscribe era? Our email-marketing experts will share firsthand knowledge on how to leverage email successfully to increase deliverability rates while complying with the government’s ever-changing privacy, data and tracking laws.
In today’s market landscape, even the most loyal customers are moving to competitors’ deals, so connecting with your customers and differentiating your organization is more important than ever. Register for DM Confidential’s webinar, and take less than two hours out of your day to focus on next practices in the daily deal industry – before your competitors steal your customers.
At this Webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Craft your deals emails to maximize customer activity
- Use incentives to maintain and expand your customer list
- Track when, where, or if a promotion was redeemed
- Stay ahead of the game with upcoming privacy laws
- Be the go-to deal company for merchants and customers
- Create or revise a loyalty program
- Develop a social media plan to engage with existing customers and new ones
- Leverage your promotions to avoid turning off your subscribers
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware – a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
For the audio connection: For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you’re missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 – 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required. Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
To sponsor a DM Confidential Webinar or suggest a Webinar topic, contact Diane Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact Marly Zimmerman at email@example.com; 301-354-1703 and for registration questions, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*DM Confidential does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.