Webinar: How To Leverage Social Media to Drive Quality Leads
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
1:30 – 3 p.m. ET
In this must-attend webinar from the producers of LeadsCon and LeadsCouncil, you’ll learn how to use social media to maximize reach and drive quality leads. You’ll walk away with smart tips, tools and best practices using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels to gain an edge on your competition.
Is your social media strategy really helping you generate leads?
Whether you’re buying, selling or driving leads yourself, chances are you aren’t leveraging all opportunities to convert followers to leads. Consider, for example, the tactics you implement to integrate lead prospecting into your daily social media initiatives. Learn how to leverage your social media campaigns and target industry customers by using smart messaging in this DM Confidential webinar on October 9, right from your desktop.
Up 17% from last year, 61% of marketers who spend only 6 hours a week on social media marketing see lead generation benefits. As consumer time on social media grows – nearly 1 in every 5 minutes spent online is spent on social networking sites – now is the time to leverage these channels and find untapped, quality leads.
Our panel of leaders will share the do’s and don’ts of building and maintaining relationships with potential leads via social media. You will learn ways to forge new connections and strengthen ties with existing followers. Attend this webinar to get the tools you need to become the expert lead-driver for your organization or client.
At this Webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Generate more followers on your social media channels and convert them into qualified leads
- Develop the right messages on social media for target audiences
- Craft specific messages to drive leads for Linked In, Twitter and Facebook
- Gain leads by leveraging your blog
- Create content to drive leads
- Determine which leads are authentic
- Increase engagement with your community and use techniques to have your community spread and promote your content
- Use promoted tweets and advertising on social media channels
- Maintain a focus on generating leads via social media while building brand awareness and reputation
We will also set aside time throughout the Webinar to get your questions answered. So come prepared to learn and ask questions!
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware – a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
For the audio connection: For the audio connection: A computer with Adobe Flash Player 9.0.28+ or Windows Media Player 10+ or an HTML 5 enabled browser (iPad / iOS / Safari browser only) installed. When you log into the webinar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you’re missing any software.
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 – 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required. Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact Marly Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1703 and for registration questions, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*DM Confidential does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.